Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Trip to the Magic Cheeseburger Window

It's been a very long time since Fi has had a trip to the Magic Cheeseburger Window, but with her birthday, and Abby having done well after her first chemo treatment, we definitely thought a trip to the Magic Cheeseburger Window was in order. 

Fi clearly had a great time taking in all the smells!


*sniff*sniff*sniff*

Hey, Mom.  I smell cheeseburgers out there! I think I would like one, please!

Ahhh!  I love the smell of cheeseburgers in the afternoon!  It smells like victory cheeseburgers!

Hey, Mom.  I'm not so much into sticking my head out the window, but I'd still like some of what's in that bag you've got!
Just ask Fi, it's a wonderful life!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful life indeed.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only it was MooseORskhwirrelORelk!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Auntie Di brought us a burger from there last week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you came down here you could get a buffalo burger!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete