I had a busy photography weekend; the Christmas ornament samples finally came in, so I had to get photos of those, I did a shoot of a "puppy" I first photographed last November when she was 16 weeks old (I did a 6 month shoot, and then this was her 1 year session), and I wanted to get some photos of the girls frolicking in the morning sun, and of our Fall leaves.
I've only had time to week through some of the photos I got this weekend, so here's a sampler....
The girls frolicking!
Fall colors
Christmas ornament samples (our juniper bushes stood in for a Christmas tree)
Winnie the Poodle at a year old
And for comparison, Winnie at 16 weeks!
A good and busy weekend, with a busy week ahead as I get ready to start marketing the Christmas sessions! Have a great week!












We can't believe how much your leaves have changed!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley