My parents are seriously awesome people. In addition to just being seriously awesome in general (
they have every Monty Python original TV episode ever made on DVD - if that isn't seriously awesome, I don't know what is!), they have been (and continue to be) very supportive of my photography business on every level, up to and including embroidering my logo on t-shirts and sweatshirts and fleece pullovers, and even helping my add to my stash of doggie holiday photo props. The latest addition to the basket of doggie holiday wear? Matching scarves! (
Warning to my brothers - viewing the next photo of the two girls in matching outerwear may result in flashbacks to your own childhood, and Mom saying things like "my son who got lost in Paddington station is dressed exactly like my other son". Don't say you weren't warned!)
 |
| I think if you look at old photos of my brothers dressed identically, they have the same expressions on their faces! |
Actually, Fi and Abby didn't mind the scarfs at all - no chewing on them, no pawing to get them off - they were quite content with them on. They are giving me the stink-eye, however, because I was asking them to be super models when they really wanted snacks.
 |
| This is Abby's stony super-model stare! But seriously, how cool are the scarfs? |
 |
| Fiona the serious super model! |
 |
| This actually IS Fi's happy face - when she's not happy, she just walks away! |
Mom and Dad, as always, thank you so much for all your support and encouragement - and thanks for the very cool scarfs - they look great, and they are exactly what I was looking for.
Mom, feel free to use these images in your next annual What the Stylish Dogs are Wearing
catalog of pet accessories!
When the girls were done with their super model duties, I told them I would take them out for some tennis ball zoomies. Unfortunately, the tennis ball action was halted before it began because one of our neighbors stopped in for a little lunch...
 |
| I laugh at the bottle of bobcat urine hanging in your tree. Do you really think that is going to scare me off?!? Yuh. Not so much. |
 |
| Hey camera lady - make sure you get my good side! And yes, you can see my breath in the air - it's cold out here! |
 |
| Could you shut those dogs up, please?!? They are seriously messing with my lunch. |
Ms. Moose finally took off right before dinner, so while there were no tennis ball zoomies, I think we are now moose-free for a bit!
Thanks again, Mom and Dad!
Gorgeous shots of the girls! And I can't believe the moose came into your yard - even with the bobcat urine! Crazy.
ReplyDeleteKZK
I think our bobcat urine is a bit stale. We may need to get a fresh supply!
Delete