Monday, October 25, 2021

Project 365 Days 287 - 296

Day 287 - 15 October 2021 - if you remember from the last post, we had snow.  We still had snow the next day. At least in the shade.



Mayoral candidate doing her best to become a typical politician.




Day 288 - 16 October 2021 - I had a photoshoot scheduled for the 17th where the lady wanted photos of her Yorkies, and had been going to another photographer in Idaho for decades and she had a very specific look in mind. I knew I could do what she wanted, but I figured it didn't hurt to test out the equipment.

Daisy rather likes being camouflaged!

Sort of like the Cheshire cat her, but it's her eyes that are the last to disappear!

                        

Day 289 - 17 October 2021 - This was the photoshoot with the Yorkies.  Ridiculous wee beasties!  And yes, the owner was very pleased with the photos!  The middle two photos haven't been edited at all - I delivered a bunch of 'proofs' so she could pick the photos she wanted edited.





Day 290 - 18 October 2021 Fun with my Super Snooter Shooter (the 16-28mm, not the crazy wide 10.5mm...)




Day 291 - 19 October 2021 - More snow. Go figure!

                                        

This was also an animal shelter day - we don't usually do Tuesdays but this is how the scheduling of the room we use worked out.

                

Possibly coming to a birthday card near you!

                    

Day 292 - 20 October 2021 

Beautiful black dog.

Day 293 - 21 October 2021 - 

Day 293 - 22 October 2021 - Fridays are my day in the office, and it's always good to see the girls when I get home! These are cell phone photos because I'm always fried out by the time I get home.




Day 294 - 23 October 2021 - Fun with shadows!

Day 295 - 24 October 2021  - Fun in the yard

Sisterly love

Evasive maneuvers, Mr. Sulu!

Day 296 - 25 October 2021 - Leaves

I tried to get some photos of floating leaves - the old 'toss the leaves into the air and get picturesque falling leaves' thing.  This failed for many reasons (couldn't get a decent focus, for one), including the model attempting to catch the leaves. She doesn't attempt to catch anything anymore, and yet she tried to catch the leaves...


At least she didn't try to eat them, here. (I think she had given up trying to figure out what I was trying to do...)  These photos are terrible, but they make me laugh because this was so not what I was trying to do!


But these worked out!



No comments:

Post a Comment