I've been really busy with the business side of my photography business - getting organized for 'Petapalooza', the big adoption/pet-related event in Salt Lake in two weeks, where I will be the photographer for the Salt Lake County Animal Services
(and, of course, getting my own name out), working with one of the local vets to get some of my canvases on their walls
(I now know how to hang larger photos on drywall!), as well as coming up with a way to let the vet's clients know about the sessions I do for senior and terminally ill pets
(a very tasteful metal with information about the sessions), and working with the doggie day care to make sure their new employees know who I am, and how to get ahold of me. Oh, and I've got a few other projects to 'get my name out' (as I have decided that I need to really ramp up a pet photography awareness program), so I've been busy. Which is really good. But I haven't had time to take a lot of photos of the girls lately.
However, I was afraid that some of you might be going into Doodle withdrawal, so I whipped out the camera today and got some pictures of the girls.
 |
| Oh, how our mother neglects us so... |
 |
| Is that a treat bag I hear? |
Don't let the girls' sedentary poses fool you; there was plenty of tennis ball action in spite of the warm weather.
 |
| Hi, um, could you throw that tennis ball please? Yes, the one in your hand! |
I played around with the 'fill flash' today, too, just because I like the effect it gives me.
 |
| I win! I have all the tennis balls! |
 |
| Hi! I'm here for my glamour shots! |
There are plenty more photos that will likely appear in the girls' next blog post.
This may get to be a full time job! Great photos and exciting things on the horizon!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley