Sunday, August 23, 2015

Puppy Class Graduation Day

As part of my 'pet photography awareness' marketing project, I am photographing puppy class graduation days, and yesterday was a graduation day for a Three Little Pits puppy class.  The class consisted of a fluffy Goldendoodle puppy, an Italian greyhound, and a border collie.  The room for the class wasn't optimal lighting, but I managed to get a few shots where the reddish dogs didn't completely blend into the floor.

Theo, the fluffy Goldendoodle puppy.  (He really was the same color as the floor!)

Target, a border collie pup

Monty, the awesome little Italian Greyhound with fantastic ears!

The class was held in a vet's office, so there really wasn't a good background for this cute couple and their fluffy puppy.

Monty and his Mom.

Target and his Mom. Again, no nice backgrounds here!
I love puppy classes - all the fun with puppies without all the housebreaking!  This was a great bunch of puppies and I look forward to more graduation days!

1 comment:

  1. Great shots. Of course you know which one we liked best hee . . . hee.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete