Saturday, August 15, 2020

Storytelling (?)

With the underlying theme "It's The Dogs'  House and They Just Let Us Live Here", here was my first submission to my class.  I'm not super thrilled with how the images in my brain translated into what I got with my camera.  I think some of it is that I'm struggling with the story I'm trying to tell - I'm wrestling a bit with the 'natural' story of the dogs.  I think because Fi's story was so easy to tell, I'm having a hard time shifting to identifying the story with the youngsters.  It's there, I just can't force it.


Walkies

Yes, the very nice Pakistani runners my gave us are covered in dog toys. What can I say? It's the dogs' house...

Apparently it's not my couch...

After meeting with a good friend and former AP photographer (and amazing creator of photographic art, I'm thinking about trying look at details, as well as the Big Picture.  I'm not sure if they next story will be a dog walk or not, but I'm playing around with it.








No comments:

Post a Comment