Day 241 - Monday 30 August 2021
Random Daisy photos
Day 242 - Tuesday 31 August 2021
I've also been doing some Instagram marketing photos for my groomer. On Tuesday I got some photos of her daycare operation.
Some of the photos involved bacon-flavored bubbles.
And some of the photos included movie time! Apparently movies with dogs are big favorites!
Day 243 - Wednesday 1 September 2021
The first in my "morning walks with Lucy" series. During the week, Lucy and I go on a slightly shorter walk than Gary and Daisy because I need to get to work. So, I've take the opportunity to get some photos of Lucy on our walks. These have all been done with my phone.
Fall colors, such that they are, are starting to show up.
Day 244 - Thursday 2 September 2021
Thursday was my animal shelter today. There were a whole range of dogs. Notice the backdrop change after the first dog. The wee puppy decided to piddle on my backdrop (which is why I use cloth, and always bring a spare one, because once one dog piddles on a backdrop, they ALL piddle on the backdrop, unless we change it out).
![]() |
| Ridiculous creature, and so sweet. She was adopted by a lady who drove in from Colorado. |
![]() |
| Bowling ball with legs. And flowers. |
But the real success for the day was working with several member of the staff to photograph Kiera's dog Betty. Kiera was the volunteer coordinator when I started with the animal shelter over 4 years ago, and while she has since moved on to heading their outreach program, she still loves to do these photo sessions, and I really enjoy working with her. Kiera's dog Betty is a senior gal with cancerous growths that can't be remove because of her age. Kiera had brought her to the shelter for a vet appointment (the shelter has a full-time vet on staff) and with the coordination of one of the other staff members I have know for years, we were able to sneak Betty away from her vet appointment while Kiera was called away (also planned) and got photos of her. I enjoy my time at the animal shelter more than I have words to express, and the least I can do is get photos of the staff's pets when possible.
![]() |
| Betty was a bit stressed out but we were able to get some good photos of her. |
Day 245 - Friday 3 September 2021
Another of the morning walks with Lucy series. Lucy was in the shade, so I had to lighten this photo up a bit. I suspect I could have done better with Photoshop, but since I'm trying to get "quick" photos, I've tried not to use Photoshop with these.
Day 246 - Saturday 4 September 2021
Random yoga photo as I didn't pull the bitey-face photos from later in the day off the camera - mostly because I thought I had the right memory card, but I didn't - it's still in the camera...
Yoga-interruptus.
Yet another in the Walks With Lucy series. She's getting good at this!
Day 248 - Monday 6 September 2021
















No comments:
Post a Comment