Sunday, September 12, 2021

Project 365 - Days 249 - 254

A bunch of non-edited cell phone photos because they are quick.  Also, I've been working with Lucy to sit and wait, while I drop her leash and get photos.  As a puppy she learned (and I learned not to do this) that "wait" could mean to lie down; I've been working with her to understand that "Sit. Wait" actually means just that, and that it does *not* mean to lie down.  Luckily she's a quick study!  But clearly, in my copious free time I need to learn how to actually use to "Pro" feature on my phone's camera.

Day 249 - Tuesday, 7 September 2021

Lucy-Fur laughing at the sign posted by the HOA to tell people that our hiking trails are only for people living in the neighborhood and their guests.  (I may or may not have told a couple of my friends who do not live in our neighborhood that they are welcome to be our guests anytime they like...)

Day 250 - Wednesday, 8 September 2021

The orange reflective "collar" around Lucy's neck is from a company called "Spot the Dog" and is a good sign that we left the house before the sun was up

Day 251 - Thursday, 9 September 2021

This didn't come out quite as I had hoped - I had hoped for more sun flare/backlighting, but there was a dog coming around the corner, and I couldn't hold Lucy's attention for long.

Day 252 - Friday, 10 September 2021

Another day at the data mines.


And when I got home, I think Daisy tried to get me to laugh.  (She succeeded! Poor kid doesn't have a clue about catching frisbees - and I was so surprised that she even tried it that I didn't get a very good photo.)


Day 253 - Saturday, 11 September 2021

Bitey-face. 





And a squirrel photo.


And Daisy elects to not bitey a yellowjacket.


Day 254- Sunday, 12 September 2021

Sisterly love.










No comments:

Post a Comment