Since I take pictures every day anyway, it seemed like a good idea to try the Project 365 - taking a picture (ideally a good picture) every day. When I get home from work these days, the light is fairly low and the photos of the girls aren't optimal, so I've decided to bring my Nikon S8100 (my pocket point-and-shoot) to work and see if I can get interesting photos from the workplace. Luckily my co-worker is a packrat, so she's got a lot of interesting stuff around, and it's forcing me to really look for interesting stuff to photograph.
I usually post my daily photo on Twitter each day (
the only use I've found for Twitter... If you are interested, I'm @lizdranow on Twitter).
Here are a few of my photos from the past week at the office.
 |
| 1/32, f/3.5, ISO 160, 30mm |
 |
| 1/30, f/4.0, ISO 172, 30mm |
 |
| 1/34, f/3.5, ISO 160, 30mm |
 |
| 1/32, f/3.5, ISO 160, 30mm |
It's also a good mental health break during the work day!
No comments:
Post a Comment