Saturday, May 16, 2015

Just Playing Around

As usual, I have been busy with a zillion things (for the record, had I known how much work was involved in running business, I might have never actually taken the leap - so I'm glad I didn't know - it's hard work, but I'm really enjoying it).   But so you haven't think I've died, here are a few photos.

Fi and Abby, of course, have been bribed to cooperate.

I should have taken her collar off, but given that I was just trying 'a couple of shots' I didn't...

She looks so innocent.  But we know better...

I'm only sitting here patiently because I'm tried from running around in the wet grass.  And yes, my green feetie-feeties are just part of my charm.
Such a pretty girl!

1 comment:

  1. She looks different not leaping in the air!

    Your Pals,

    MURPHY AND STANLEY

    ReplyDelete