I think. Of course, we took off the snow tires on both cars today and put on the regular tires, so Utah will likely get 15 feet of snow in the next 24 hours. But since I am taking the leap that Spring is really here, I have broken out the tennis balls for the girls. (Frisbees will still be in play, but tennis balls get put away in the winter because they don't bounce very well in cold weather, and they get lost in the snow - when we have snow that is....)
Needless to say, there was much bouncy happiness!
 |
| And Jaws of Doom! |
 |
| Springy leggies! |
And there was great ear flappage!
And best of all, tired doggies!
Of course, you'll know that Spring is really, really here when I put my winter boots away. Which usually happens in July....
No comments:
Post a Comment