If you live around Park City, have ever visited Park City, or even Googled tourist attractions online, you probably know about 'the white barn' at 'the farm'. If you want to know about the history of McPolin farm, feel free to
check out this link. Since it is such a landmark in the area, I wanted to get some pictures of the girls at the farm, and today Gary volunteered to help wrangle Doodles, so off we went.
This is a just a rough edit of some of the pictures I got today; I'd like to get a big canvas of one of them - I just haven't decided what image yet (I have to look at all of them more closely).
A good time was had by all!
Nice shots BUTT we do not know about this place!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Remember tomorrow is the Barkers -vs- Slayers soccer game!