Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Playing Dress Up

I purchased a new, more powerful strobe for studio photos and the shelter, and I just got some props for Valentine's Day, so I recruited my personal models for a couple of quick photos.

Fi was not super impressed with the pink tutu.



 Nor was she wildly impressed with the red feather boa. (Yes, there were many treats involved...)


Abby, however, loves the whole dressing up thing (okay, she loves just about anything that involves treats).


"While these aren't Mikimoto pearls, I still think I look rather sophisticated!"
Yes, I am easily entertained, and Fi and Abby like snacks, so it's all good.  (And ignore Fi's mournful demeanor - she just wants snacks.  No Doodles were harmed in the taking of these photos.  I promise!)

1 comment:

  1. They have turned into girly girls!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete