Only a couple of photos from today's shoot, partially because I'm still culling them, but mostly because I don't want the client to get too many different sneak peeks - I like showing most everything at once. However, there were just a few photos that are too good not to share.
This shoot, by the way, was initially supposed to be an old beagle with an old pickup truck. It evolved into husband, wife, beagle, cat, and two chickens in sweaters, with the pickup truck as a 'background'. The shoot was a little challenging because the truck was in a fairly small parking area, with sub-optimal fencing around it, so there will be some photoshop tweaking going on to get rid of the chainlink fences, but the shoot itself was AWESOME! Seriously, 60 year old pickup truck, 13 year old beagle, a cat, and chickens in sweaters!!! Yup, it was a great shoot!
 |
| I LOVE this photo. It is exactly what I was hoping for. |
 |
| This is one where the fence will have to be blurred a bit. |
 |
| Yep, chickens in sweaters! |
Yep, I'm happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment