It has been another crazy week, so I'm just catching up now!
Day 165 - Monday, 14 June
Our marmot friend.
Day 166 - Tuesday, 15 June
This was an animal shelter day. I always love shelter days - it's a nice break from my day job, and it's always amazing to hear that some of my photos helped dogs get adopted. Photos of two dogs from a couple of weeks ago caught the eyes of prospective families, and after meeting, both dogs were adopted. I'm still working on this week's photos, but here are a few.
Yes, we were on a flower kick!
Day 167 - Wednesday, 16 June
Happy birthday, Mom!
I've been working on the shelter photos, so the only photos I got were me celebrating being able to do some yoga after getting my stitches removed. (I still am not allowed to fully bend over yet, so my yoga is somewhat limited, but it's nice to get moving again!) And yes, In Dog We Trust!
Day 168 - Thursday, 17 June
A random Lucy-Fur photo, as I have to get back to the animal shelter photos - I photographed 20 dogs on Tuesday!








No comments:
Post a Comment