Day 175, Thursday 24 June
There were mysterious objects in the sky today.
![]() |
| Apparently, they are called 'rain clouds'. We haven't seen anything like this in ages! |
And we actually got another intriguing event - water falling from the sky! Not enough to do much about the drought, but it helped the lawn.
Lucy-Fur wasn't bother by the rain either, I just liked the Black Dog photos on Thursday. On Friday I played around a bit with my 35mm Art lens. I actually think I need to calibrate it, using the nifty calibrator thingy it came with - something to do on my vacation week. I think it is front-focusing a bit.
Somehow, this lens also makes them both look so innocent. Lucy-Fur is a sweetie, and so is Daisy, but Daisy will absolutely sneak up on you and stick her tongue in your ear if you aren't paying attention....
Day 177, Saturday 26 June
Don't ask me what Daisy is doing here. Maybe she thought it was time for more yoga photos, and my remote shutter release for my phone had dead batteries.
Day 178, Sunday 26 June
Just a few photos of the girls because it's late and I don't want to tack yet another day on to this post.
![]() |
| I think Lucy-Fur is playing dead here. |












No comments:
Post a Comment