Thursday, June 3, 2021

Project 365 - Days 152 & 153

I'm a little slow in getting these posted; I had a very minor procedure to remove a lipoma (fatty lump) from my back Tuesday afternoon, and I'm moving a bit slowly.  I'm also a bit light on photos!


Day 152


Day 153

The surgery site to remove the lipoma is very inconveniently located - right at my waistband, near my spine (no concerns with it being near my spine, BTW - the lump was just fat, disgusting looking, big, and benign).  So, it's tough to actually get comfortable sitting at my desk, sitting in bed, and I can't bend at the waist because we don't want the stitches to get pulled out.  So, my yoga consists of meditation and 'mountain pose' (standing up tall), and because I have to do lunges to get to anything near the ground, I'm going to have quads of steel by the time the stitches get removed in 2 weeks!




Some flowers from our walk

It's been warm and is getting warmer - the snow on our mountains has pretty much vanished.

No comments:

Post a Comment