Monday, May 31, 2021

Project 365 - Day 151

A couple of photos from the walk.


I don't like photos of the moon just hanging in the sky - they just aren't that interesting to me (unless you can make out every single detail on the moon). I like seeing the earth-moon connection.

So, I pretty much had to stop in the middle of the road to get this photo, before the moon was hidden behind the hills.

And speaking of hills, I see stuff like our marmot friend, and the moose, and other things mostly by seeing that the 'usual' view looks different.  I couldn't pick this guy out from a distance; I just noticed that the marmot hill looked different that usual.  The view from this hill is beautiful, and definitely a good meditation spot.  (The girls did not interrupt him.  At least I don't think they did!)


And, of course, there were photos in the yard.

Daisy continues to show that she was paying attention to Fi when Fi was doing her supermodel thing.


And, the sisters continue to show that they are *such* sisters!

I don't think Daisy can see, and I don't think she cares!





Such sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment