Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Little Snow, A Few Photos

We got a few inches of snow today, and since I am finally caught up on all my business photos, I thought I'd get a few photos of the girls having some fun in the white fluffy stuff.

Abby, of course, was all bouncy happy with the new snow!





This one makes my back hurt!


Fi, on the other hand, is much more of a classic snow-zoomie girl.




I love the composition of this photo!

Hey, Mom.  Why are you taking pictures when there are frisbees to be thrown?!?


Snow zoomies are not lost on Abby.




These girls are such sweeties!


This would be cool as a metal print!

1 comment:

  1. Um, we asked mom what a metal print was and she said she did not know. We will have to google it. We do not have any snow. Mom says she is OK about it but me and Stanley wish we had 87 feet of it.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete