Saturday, March 21, 2015

Early Morning Light

My darling, dear, beloved daughters felt the need to drag me out of bed at 7:30am for walkies (yes, I know I get up at 4am during the week - all the more reason I enjoy sleeping in until 8am).  As I was getting ready, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful the morning light was, so I dragged the girls out into the yard for some photos before our walkies.

A little early morning bitey fave.

I think something is over there, Mom.

We both think something is over there, Mom.

Why the camera instead of the leashes?

Why yes, I DO look rather striking in this light.  Of course, I look rather striking in any light!

Mom, the sun is in my eyes, so if I run into you, it's not my fault!
Since we were out there, I thought I'd play around with a little side and back lighting, too.


Even with the lens flare I REALLY like this picture.

I love this light!

Yes, I really love this light!



Fi just GLOWS in this light!

So, being dragged out early for walkies wasn't such a bad thing after all!  And the girls had a good walkie after the morning photo session, so all is good!

1 comment:

  1. Getting out of bed is that hard part BOL! Rumor has it you might see some snow tomorrow!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete