The logo looks good. I think there are a few of the images that would work better with the white version as the black one gets lost in the background.
I like the ones with the backlighting. It would be interesting to see how they look "printed" a little darker, as I think the halo around the dog would be more prominent. I'm glad to see that this photo business seems to be working out for you. I gave your mother some business cards with photographs on them as examples for you, so they should be arriving in the mail shortly for you to look over.
We like that logo! All your snow is gone!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
The logo looks good. I think there are a few of the images that would work better with the white version as the black one gets lost in the background.
ReplyDeleteI like the ones with the backlighting. It would be interesting to see how they look "printed" a little darker, as I think the halo around the dog would be more prominent. I'm glad to see that this photo business seems to be working out for you. I gave your mother some business cards with photographs on them as examples for you, so they should be arriving in the mail shortly for you to look over.