Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Project 365 - Day 61

Some dog walk photos, and then remembering how really amazing my Sigma f/1.4 35mm lens is.


I'm actually looking forward to Daylight Savings Time starting (which is, by the way, a phrase I never thought I would ever utter) because I think we'll get some really interesting morning light.



Ever since I can remember I have loved reflections in windows.

And on to the Sigma f/1.4 35mm art lens. I don't use it often, but every time I do, I remember how amazing it is, and wonder why I don't use it more often.  (The main reason is that I can only take it out in good weather, as it isn't weather sealed.)





Anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Man in the Brown Truck Who Brings Bully Sticks!

And milk bones!  The girls bark as he comes up the driveway, but they are always excited to see him!

Did I mention how really cool this lens is?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment