Today was a busy day, and Gary's birthday, so I didn't really have the time or energy to take dog photos today.
So, I went to my usual backup of yoga photos, and luckily, the girls decided to participate in yoga today. (Some days they snooze downstairs while I am doing yoga.)
![]() |
| They are totally helping! Just ask them! |
![]() |
| The extremely advanced yoga pose of Supine Double Dog Screatchies. |
![]() |
| "Mom? Are you supposed to reach your toes?" (No is the answer.) |
And a few poses I liked today.
![]() |
| Slightly better plow pose. |
![]() |
| I'm concentrating. Mostly on standing up. |
As I mentioned, today was Gary's birthday, and this is the card I created with a photo of a shelter dog.
![]() |
| In exciting news, I'll be shooting at the shelter again after I'm fully vaccinated - sometime in May. Yay! It's very good for my mental health! |
And Gary's present from his sister.
All of these are cellphone photos, but not every day is something special. Although the doggies visiting me during yoga is always special!







No comments:
Post a Comment