Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Project 365 - Day 82

Due to some chaos in life as of late, I elected to take a personal day today.  As part of my mental health day, I decided to take some photos of some of my old cameras.



Which was all cool, and everything (although I probably need to find a different rug as the "floor" for these photos - for those of you who have one of these rugs, it is the rug Dad got each of us kids one, with the helicopter, Kalashnikov, and an RPG - a product of the Afghani environment.  If you haven't seen the rug, you'd have to look really close to pick out some of the elements, but I need to find a different rug so I don't feel like I have to hide the elements - because the elements make the rug, but it mentally distracts me from what I'm photographing).  

But, I'm drawn to the stack of guitar cases.  I guess because there are So. Many. guitar cases, but I'm trying to find ways to photograph how they are all so unique.




This didn't quite come out the way I wanted - I think I need to pick a bigger variety of cases, because I like the angle.  I also am not sure on the editing on this one.

This one is good because you can actually see some of the guitars in the background, and you can see the cases a bit better.


No comments:

Post a Comment