Sunday, March 14, 2021

Project 365 - Day 73

I was really hoping to get some studio photos of the girls today, but they were only barely tolerant of the process.  (They were rewarded well for their efforts, though. And I kept it short, as I don't want them to ever get fried out on studio photos.)

Demon dogs apparently don't wear pearls. Especially not fake pearls!

Daisy isn't bigger than Lucy-Fur, she just sits up taller, and closer to me in order to be first in line for the snacks.  Lucy-Fur just thinks I've lost my mind.

I was planning on cropping Daisy out of this (see below), but Daisy's "Eye of Sauron" was too good to not keep.

The all-seeing eye of Daisy is now safely cropped out of the photo.

And since the girls (well, Daisy) weren't enjoying the whole studio thing, I took them outside with the super snooter shooter.



Snacks, please?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment