Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Project 365 - Day 75

As they say, the best camera is the one you have with you.  Today we had to go out quite early on our walk because I had a meeting with our division chief and a faculty member and a Fellow (MD getting specialized training) at 9am, and after yesterday's extremely chaotic late walk (when I swear, *everyone* and their dog was out) I thought early would be better than later.


However, it had snowed last night, and was still snowing when we started out, and it was dark, so I didn't bring a camera with me (I wasn't sure how far on the walk I could go - again, didn't want to be late for the meeting with the Big Boss).  But, of course, I did have my phone with me, so that was the best camera.


Intrepid dog walker with intrepid (and stylishly dressed) dog.

The snow stopped about an hour into the walk, just as the sun was coming up, and it was beautiful. Breathtakingly beautiful.



There was fog down lower (we were at the top of the neighborhood at this point) and it was just stunning.



Not a bad way to start the morning.  (Especially since the Big Boss has vastly expanded the scope of the project, and since I am more than "just a statistician", I have a much bigger role in this project. Which means more work.)  And I had the best camera for the situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment