Sunday, August 8, 2021

Project 365 - Days 214-220

This week is another with a lot of not-so-exciting photos.  It's been quite smoky the last few days, and earlier in the week I had just been busy with lots of other stuff - dog stuff, work stuff, nothing super exciting, but stuff that had to be done...  This week also promises to be quite busy, but the girls get their furs trimmed tomorrow, I go to the animal shelter on Tuesday, and there are going to other photo opportunities later in the week, so there might be more than just photos of me looking into the glass door!


Monday 2 August 2021 - Day 214

I had the revelation about my "reflection in the door" photos - the glass doors are double panes of glass, which is what is likely causing the "ghosting".  I haven't found any big panes of glass that aren't double panes of glass where I can test this theory yet.  But I haven't looked very hard, either!


It also rained on Monday (Yay!  Well, sort of.  It helped the grass but didn't do much for the much bigger drought issue.  There was also a lot of thunder, which did NOT make Daisy happy.  Many phone calls later and Daisy The Dog (as the pharmacy has her listed) has her Xanax prescription so she doesn't completely lose it when there is thunder.

Speaking of Daisy...

"Lady, why did it take so long to get me drugs?!?" "I don't know, Daisy, but it's all sorted out now." "Oh, okay, Mom."

And Lucy-Fur, so there's no hints of favoritism.


Tuesday 3 August 2021 - Day 215

A yoga photo because, well, why not?

And continued fascination with my reflection in the window...


And a random dog photo.  Like I said above, no rhyme or reason for these photos this week.


Wednesday 4 August 2021 - Day 216

Contemplative black dog.

And the youthful enthusiasm of the blonde dog.  Notice that the lawn has "greened up" a bit from the rain - well, at least it doesn't look quite as burned out as it had been looking.



Thursday 5 August 2021 - Day 217

A smoky walk, but not as smoky as it got on Friday.

Friday 6 August 2021 - Day 218

Don't ask my why I felt the need to take photos of me looking overly enthused at work, but there you have it.


It's always fun to see people that I've only ever 'met' via Zoom and have them not recognize me because I'm on my way to rob a bank.  Well, and I'm wearing something other than a t-shirt or a sweatshirt.  (Technically here I'm wearing a t-shirt and a blazer, but still...) The mask was also good for when the smoke moved in and it smelled like the building was on fire... (It wasn't. And no, I didn't rob a bank; the branch of the credit union in the hospital is closed while never-ending construction continues.)

Saturday 7 August 2021 - Day 219

Just a photo from our smoky morning walk - shortened because of the smoke.  The smoke was really bothering me yesterday, so I snoozed most of the day.


Sunday 8 August 2021 - Day 220

The Sunday Walk Photo.  More smoke.  More raspy throats, itchy eyes, and wondering why we were willingly exposing ourselves to black lung disease...

I think the smoke has turned the girls nutty....  Heehee! 





Some dogs are nuttier than others, but when you're a Demon Dog you just can't help yourself!

And there you have it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment