Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Project 365 - Days 221-223

I had a whole variety of memory cards to go through, so if these photos seem a bit random, well, for the most part, they are.  This week has already been busy (dog haircuts, the animal shelter, work, etc.) so I've just taken some photos here and there to make sure I got something each day.

Day 221 - Monday 9 August 2021

On Monday the girls got their furs cut.  They were getting a bit shaggy, so it was nice to have sleek, freshly laundered doggies back again!  And, apparently, the first thing one must do when getting home from the groomer is to see if you can get the New Dog smell off.

Rubbing off that New Dog smell.

And a nice shake for good measure.

And then the "dramatical" pose.

Speaking of random photos, this one amuses me - my shortened downward dog, because my snoozing down dog was hogging the mat!

She doesn't care that she's got almost half the mat. (Note, this was pre-haircut!)


Day 222 - Tuesday 10 August 2021

Animal shelter day!  I photographed 17 doggies on Tuesday, but there was one wee pup who almost convinced me that it was time to become a three-dog household again.  Meet Ziggie, a 10 week old Australian Cattle Dog/Poodle mix.  Just ridiculous. Cute, bouncy, floofy, and just silly.  But, he climbed into my lap and began chewing on my face mask, my watch band, and my necklace, reminding me that puppies are a lot of work.  So, I didn't stick him in my camera bag and bring him home, although the thought crossed my mind.  (And besides, we have to find room in the bedroom for another dog crate before we can add another dog to the family.)  The shelter posted these photos this morning (he was available for adoption today) and within 2 hours they had over 80 emails about him, and 20 people on a waitlist.  He was adopted by the first family that met him.  No surprise there!

I mean, if this photo didn't immediately make you want to take him home, nothing would!

A total goofball!


Seriously.  *squee!


Day 223 - Wednesday 11 August 2021

So, today I didn't get a whole lot of photos as I've got to make more progress on the shelter photos, but here are a few.

The close to freshly-laundered Lucy-Fur!

The makings of tonight's tofu stir-fry!

No comments:

Post a Comment