Snowy and windy and wet today, so rather than playing around more with the D90, I went back to the P520 and its Subject Tracking mode. Which meant I had to get my subjects moving. (Which is not so tough with two action dogs, frisbees and snow.)
 |
| Goofy puppy! |
 |
| Goofy puppy again. |
 |
| Fi loves catching snowballs! |
 |
| Got it! |
The subject tracking mode is pretty slick. I think I've found the equivalent on the D90, so I'll have to try it out.
On a mostly unrelated set of pictures, I am fascinated by the ephemeral nature of paw prints (
well, paw prints made in snow and with wet feet; I am certain muddy paw prints will be discovered by archaeologists in 10,000 years).
 |
| I'm not sure whose footprint is whose... |
Day 47/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment