February is Heart Health month, and working in Cardiology, I can't help but be aware of heart health. The American Heart Association has a 'Go Red Challenge' which encourages people to be aware of their personal risk for heart disease, and to take steps to be more 'heart healthy'. February 7th was
National Wear Red Day to raise awareness of heart disease, particularly in women. Fi and I missed the 7th, but we didn't want to miss out altogether. I'm trying to complete a 'Project 365' - taking a photo (or more) a day for a year - and today seemed like a perfect day for Fi to Go Red!
What a pretty face!
I tried to get Abby to wear red, too, but she wasn't interested. However, I did get a great shot of her eyes. I was using the D90, and I didn't change the 'spot focus' before I took the picture, so only her eyes are in focus, but what pretty eyes she has!
Day 42/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment