Saturday, February 15, 2014

Nifty Fifty in Action

I've had a 50mm f/1.8 lens since before the D70 went to the Great Camera Store in the Sky, but I never got a chance to try it.  Since I haven't wanted to bring the D90 out in the snow/rain/sleet, it has been shelved for a bit.  Today, I finally got a chance to try out the 'Nifty Fifty'.  Even though I still haven't figured out focus point settings yet (yes, yes, read the manual...), I REALLY like this lens.  Very fast, so it makes for sharp photos and great shots in low light.

And it is just fun!

The first shot I took with the lens - Abby in profile.

Photobomb!  (That snowball was intended for Fi!)

But Fi got plenty of catches with no interference.

And plenty of treats!

Gimme!  I want to play!

Another catch without interference!

Pretty girl!

Another pretty girl!
Day 46/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment