Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Little of This, A Little of That

In preparation for my shelter shoots (which will start next week), I have been playing around with different techniques with the iTTL flash.  This time I didn't use any modifier and bounced the flash off the ceiling.  While it gave me some interesting results, it's not what I'm looking for with shelter animals.  I have to look at the ceiling in the 'studio' because the colors are warmer than I wanted, and I had to do a bunch of post-processing.  I think next time I'll try using a modifier and bouncing the flash off the ceiling and see how that goes.  Even so, these are kind of 'artsy' and could look interesting on the wall.

Yes, I am still striving to get The Perfect shot of the girls together.

A little orange-y.  I could have tweaked it more, but I didn't.  (Obviously!)

This was a preset I picked up somewhere.  Again, a little orange-y, but I like the eyes.

Momma, when are you going to actually give me that treat and now just keep showing it to me?!?

Pretty, pretty girl!

Yep, another preset.  I actually think this would look pretty cool as a large print - like a 20x25
Of course, there was also some frisbee action.







Frisbee Hog.

No comments:

Post a Comment