Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Ho-Hum

More of the same.  You know the saying, "If you've seen one Doodle frisbee photo, you've seen them all..."  Actually I believe I said something similar about elephants when we were on a photo safari in Kenya.  In my defense, I was only 8, and we had seen a bunch of elephants, including some up close and personal while we were in a bunker...  I do however, remember the lions in the shade very clearly.

So, if you have seen "enough" Doodle frisbee photos, feel free to move along.  There is nothing to see here.

Heehee.

Up close and personal - just like with the elephants.

Like the lions - had they actually been interested in moving and not just snoozing.




I think I get bonus points for this last photo because while only Abby is in focus (on purpose), I have dual tongue action.  And synchronized enthusiasm.  Heheh.


1 comment:

  1. We kinda chewed up our UFO. I am a purist with my spiky ball.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete