Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Yet More Frisbee Photos

We got A TON of snow yesterday, which has made for some entertaining frisbee action photos.  This is probably my favorite sequence of the entire snow storm/aftermath.  Abby is nothing if not the picture of grace.... Heheh.


Now that is dedication!  Heheh!
Heheh.  Seriously, that second photo just kills me!  But I promised Abby I wouldn't just post embarrassing photos of her on the interwebs without also posting some dignified ones.

You think this makes up for the face plant photo? We'll see about that....


Fi, on the other hand, managed to have fun without embarrassing herself...






And as the sun was setting, Gary suggested I try to get a photo of the sky and the snow.  Had I been a little faster with the tripod and getting things set up, this would have been more red and less purple, but you get the idea...  Oh, and yeah, we got a lot of snow!


2 comments:

  1. Excellent photos but I have to admit the face plant is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a little but it melted fast. Great shots!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete