Monday, January 19, 2015

Just Playing Around

I had the day off from work, and spend most of the day puttering around the house (I think Fi's barking scares off the Laundry Fairy...) with a break for the gym, but I managed to get a couple photos of my Very Stressed Out dogs.

This pose always makes me think Abby should be hosting Masterpiece Theater.


They look So Stressed.  I think someone needs to start a telethon for them or something.  Heehee.

Of course, they were a tad perplexed as to why I was taking pictures when they were fully expecting to go on walkies.  (They did go on walkies, I just took a couple of pictures...)

Mom, why the photography-ing when we should be walkie-ing?

If I look down the stairs, maybe Mom will get the hint...
Yup.  It's tough being my dogs.

1 comment:

  1. If they get any more stressed you will have to deal with the authorities. We have our own court now and we are NOT afraid to use it!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete