Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Project 365 - Day 103 & Day 104

So, Day 103.  Warm, windy, and almost all of snow has melted.  Which meant that Daisy felt the need to roll around in the dead grass.



I'm not sure if she could have picked up more dead grass if she had tried...

Full-body shake.

The blonde, fluffy thing chose to mourn the melting snow.


And then Day 104.  The weather changed just a wee bit.


It was snowing, but not really sticking to the roads when we started our walk. 


Not too far into the walk we encountered one of our neighbors walking his two puppies, Luna the Husky, and Nova, the Golden Retriever.


Crazy Golden Retriever puppy! Cute, but crazy!

Shockingly, the Husky was the better-behaved of the two!

The snow started to move in a bit more as we continued on our walk...


By the time I was done with work today, we had almost 18 inches in the backyard.  Wet, heavy snow - lots of water content, which we desperately need.



No, she didn't catch that - she just picked it up out of the snow...

Flying Black Dog!

I have a bunch more snow zoomies photos, but not enough time to go through them all tonight!


But, I think these two days are a very good summary of April in Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment