Only a couple of photos today (another weekend where I had to work...)
Do you remember the old cartoons (I'm thinking of Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd), where the "hero" tries to stop the villain by rolling a small snowball down a steep slope, and by the time it gets to the "wabbit hunter" it is a ginormous snowball that takes out Mr. Fudd? Well, this isn't anything so "elegant", but that's what these 'snow wheels' always make me think of. (I don't know if they are actually called snow wheels, but that's what I call them, so there you have it.)
And I've started taking photos from roughly the same spot on our walk every Sunday, because I like to see the seasons change. Here's today's photo.
And last week's photo. If I was really clever, I'd figure out how to get the exact same angle every week, but I'm not that clever yet!



No comments:
Post a Comment