Thursday, April 29, 2021

Project 365 - Days 117, 118,* and 119

*big fan of the Oxford comma

Day 117 - I got my 2nd vaccine shot on the afternoon of day 117, but I had a good walk with the dogs in the morning, and even felt good enough after the shot to dash out to Le Creuset outlet store to pick up a pan.


This was the day after our latest snow storm, and the snow was still in the mountains.





Day 118 - The vaccine knocked me out the next day. I could barely get out of bed, I was achy, and exhausted.  But, the dogs still have to go out, and I was able to snap a picture of the Crazy Black Dog.


Day 119 - I felt much better today.  Still a bit tired, but much better than yesterday. I actually managed to do some yoga this morning, although I think the dogs were a bit worried that I might decide to take a nap rather than feed them breakfast. Needless to say, they got breakfast.


And after a dog walk and work, I made one of my new favorite meals, tofu stir fry, using my new Le Creuset braiser, perfect for browning tofu, cooking Impossible burgers, and other yummy dinners.

The first Le Creuset pan that I've actually bought, and wasn't a gift. Yes, it had to be in the classic 'flame' color.  (The lady at the store told me it was the 'original' color - no surprise to me since my parents have had flame colored pans since the beginning of time.)

And then I took the dogs out for some after-dinner crazies. There was major ear flappage.


And much roaching on the grass.



And I don't know what these two are thinking, and it's probably just as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment