Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Project 365 - Day 97

And now for something completely different....

Gary got his teeth fixed, and is now showing off his pearly whites.


And back to the "usual".  I am going to try to photograph seasons, so I'm going to try stopping at the same point on our walk every week to get this same photo.  We'll see how that works out!


As you can see, yesterday's snow melted off quite quickly, and the little rocks that are positioned on the bigger rocks are starting to emerge.



And then as I was walking along, answering an email, I saw something moving out of the corner of my eye, and realized that I had the wrong camera with me (I had inadvertently brought the 25-75mm camera, and not the telephoto camera I usually bring with me).

So... we have camouflaged moose.



Ah well.  Sneaky mooses, hiding in the bushes like that, sneaking up on unsuspecting people who are on walks, but have to answer emails to make it looks like they are actually working!  I really do a lot of work, but apparently people like to send emails at 8am and somehow expect responses...

No comments:

Post a Comment