Monday, April 5, 2021

Project 365 - Day 95

Today wasn't really a big photography day; I was thinking about work on the walk, and then, well, I was working.  But I thought I'd go to one of my trusty old Kodaks for some photos - you can't ever go wrong with old cameras, right?


Daisy wasn't really interested in old cameras.


"Nope. I will take over the spot that you were planning to use."

And Lucy-Fur wasn't in the mood for posing, and give me the "talk to the paw" response.


"Srsly, Mom, this is not very exciting."

How is my 1926 (or later - who knows...) *not* exciting?  This thing is almost 100 years old!


When I was done with work, I took the kids out, and the sky had started to cloud over - we are supposed to get snow tonight!

"Mom? Do I have to look at you? I need to pay attention to that squirrel over there..."

And it's really a shame that Daisy never photographs well!  *grin*  She's such a stunning girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment