Day 111.
Yesterday (Day 111) was a Very Long day. I had a meeting at 8am, a meeting at 11am, a meeting at 4:30pm, and yet another meeting at 6pm. In between all those meetings, I had actual work to get done, dogs to walk, and dinner to make. So, it was a hectic day. As such, the only photos I took yesterday were some not very good yoga photos (the yoga was okay, but I didn't really have the camera set up at the best angles for the various poses.
But hey, they are still photos.
![]() |
| Sunrise salutation. Even though the sun wasn't up yet, |
![]() |
| Too bad the camera wasn't at a better angle. This wasn't a terrible dancer pose. |
Day 112.
Another busy day, but I was able to get a few photos on the walk (I wasn't racing to get home to a meeting, like I was yesterday). Today is Earth Day, so I thought I'd try to get a couple of outdoor photos. It was as stunning day!
![]() |
| My little camera isn't exactly the best thing for catching birds in flight, but it was fun watching them catch a thermal and cruise around for a while! |
And, of course, since I didn't get very good yoga photos yesterday, I had to try again this morning.
![]() |
| A lotus variation - I am laughing because I'm about ready to topple over! |
![]() |
| I really like this pose - it doesn't look very comfortable, but when my core is engaged, it really feels good, and gives a nice hamstring stretch! |
![]() |
| And the toughest, but most rewarding pose of the day - double dog scratchies! |










No comments:
Post a Comment