Sunday, July 4, 2021

Project 365 - Day 185

Another hot, "I moved to the mountains to get away from the god-forsaken desert in which I spent my childhood, and I should *not* be hearing the Lawrence of Arabia music that plays when they cross the Nefud Desert as we are walking the dogs" kind of day.  Okay, I might be a wee bit overly-dramatic, but seriously. It was 88F in the shade, according to our thermometer. 

Okay, so maybe Jeddah didn't look like this. Ever. But I've become more of a princess in my old age!


Nasty thistles.

The girls weren't really interest in any high-speed activity today after the walk.  There was a lot of wandering around to the shady spots of the yard, and half-heartedly barking at perceived interlopers.



Pay no attention to that crazy black dog behind me. She doesn't want her snacks anyway; you can give hers to me. She told me to tell you that.

Slightly before they decided going inside was a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment