Thursday, July 15, 2021

Project 365 - Day 195

Wednesday, 14 July 2021

On Wednesday I finally met up again with a family that I've known for years.  In fact, Winnie the Poodle was a wee puppy when we first met, and I photographed Winnie and her much older brother Lucky. Winnie and Lucky were the first clients I ever had, so they've always been special to me.

A young Winnie the Poodle

Lucky, who was already 11 or 12 at this point.

Fast-forward 7 years, and Lucky has long since gone to his great reward (I saw him several more times after our initial meeting), but Winnie is doing quite well!


She now has a younger brother, Brummie, who is quite handsome, and not at all demonic, unlike other black dogs I might mention.


Winnie also had a houseguest, River, who is owned by the lady who bought the Dog Dive (where Fi used to swim). 


It was a great visit, and now we'll be putting together some photo albums of Winnie and Lucky and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment