Friday 16 July 2021 - Day 197
My first day back at the office in over 16 months. I have to go in one day a week, and I picked Fridays with the assumption that the office would be quieter (all of the people I work for prefer Zoom meetings so they don't physically have to be at the School of Medicine to meet - they can be at one of a number of clinics around the area). The commute wasn't too bad, and finding a spot in my designated parking garage was fairly civilized.
![]() |
| For some reason, Gary ended up with the Mustang last Friday and I got the BMW. I prefer the Mustang, but the BMW isn't exactly a terrible ride! |
Saturday 17 July 2021 - Day 198
I wasn't feeling wildly inspired this weekend, so when in doubt, break out a lens I haven't used in a while. This was the 28mm f/1.8 lens that I have for some reason. (No idea why I bought it, but it can be sort of fun!)
Sunday 18 July 2021 - Day 199
And since one day is never enough to get the feel of a lens, I used it for another day.
Monday 19 July 2021 - Day 200
And why go with a sort-of wide angle lens when you can go crazy wide angle? Sometimes I just need something ridiculous. (Or two ridiculous somethings!)
This should teach those 'flat Earth' people a thing or two! Heehee!









No comments:
Post a Comment