No great surprise, but "vacation" this week ended up being really busy (I took the week off to work on some programming classes so I'd be more efficient in some of the larger projects I'm working on. However, I made a bunch of progress and learned a bunch of stuff that will actually help me on my latest Project From Hell, so that's good!) Anyway, here's the quick update.
Day 188 - Wednesday July 7, 2021
You can never go wrong with the Super Snooter Shooter!
Day 189 - Thursday July 8, 2021
Sunrise. We've been getting some interesting sun rises with all the smoke in the air.
Day 191 - Saturday July 10, 2021
As I mentioned, we've had a fair amount of smoke in the air, and yesterday afternoon it was hazy enough that the sunlight was red rather than the yellow you would expect.
















No comments:
Post a Comment