Day 206 - Sunday 25 July 2021, aka Daisy's Birthday
It's official! Daisy has turned the big 5! (It sounds better when I say I turned the big 5-0 and Daisy turned the big 5 in the same year...)
Needless to say, silly clothing items were donned.
 |
| Non-flattering wide angle lens here... |
 |
| Pensive Black Dog. |
There were presents! (Lucy-Fur gave Daisy the present, thinking that in doing so she'd be allowed to play with it. She thought correctly!)
There were birthday snacks!
There was much looking regal.
There was much posing from the Sisters Ridiculous!
There were crazy dog zoomies!
There was rolling around in our best-we-can-do-in-a-drought lawn.
Which, of course, led to reminiscing about Daisy the wee Bandersnatch.
 |
| Is it me, or does this photo look an awful lot like the photos taken today? |
 |
| Crazy gleam in the wee monster's eyes. |
Happy Barkday to Crazy Daisy, my co-worker (who gives me the answers when I get stuck), funny, sweet, nutty, reason why we got Lucy-Fur girl!
 |
| Fi's expression just kills me! |
No comments:
Post a Comment