A collection of photos from the week.
Tuesday July 20th - Day 201
Wednesday July 21st - Day 202
Some mornings the sunrise is just too good to not get a photo. This has not been photoshopped in any way, BTW.
Thursday July 22nd - Day 203
Dorkadoodles.
With Daisy's 5th birthday coming up, and me still working on Fi's encyclopedia of photos, I've been looking at some of Daisy's puppy photos. Completely crazy puppy. But cute. Not much has changed!
Friday July 23rd - Day 204
I'm working on a class on small business brand photography - essentially photos that they can put on their websites, Instagram, etc., and my guinea pig is my favorite local pet store. I went to talk with Heide today about my ideas (she's excited) and I just wanted to get some 'concept' photos - I just had my little camera with me (I was also there to buy dog food and pick up some stuff for Daisy's birthday) so these aren't really super special, but it was a good chance to look at my ideas with a camera to see what I need to light, and the angles I want to get.
![]() |
| The store carries a lot of local products, so I want to get photos of that. |
![]() |
| Heide owns the store because she loves her dogs. |
![]() |
| Environmentally friendly poop bags (we use these!) |
![]() |
| Everything a person feeding raw food needs. |
![]() |
| Shop dogs. |
















No comments:
Post a Comment