Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Project 365 - Days 193 & 194

Day 193

"Just" some dog photos.  😇



A few photos with the Pansonic so it doesn't feel unloved!



Day 194

Larry had the unenviable job of removing the guitars from the wall, dusting them, and then once I got photos of each guitar, putting them back on the wall.  I don't know how Larry manages the ladders with such ease - I get nervous just watching him!




The girls were helpers in this whole project.  (Well, they thought they were helping, which is mostly the same thing!)
 

Which sort of brings me to this.  I was trying to get the sticker on the back of the head stock.  


I was shooting with my 35mm f/1.4 lens, and it is not a macro lens.  Which had the interesting effect of when I moved in too close to the sticker on the back, the camera picked up Lucy-Fur reflected in the metallic sticker.  Sort of cool and quite unexpected!


Larry was quite happy to be done with this project, and I was quite impressed with the whole adventure.


Good thing that doesn't have to be done for several more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment