Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Project 365 - Days 186 & 187

Day 186 - Monday, 5 July

I didn't get a lot of photo yesterday, as I was too busy setting up and modeling (and proving beyond a doubt that I never attending a finishing school, or learned deportment, how to gracefully model things, or any of that...)  These photos aren't mine, as Gary pressed the button on the camera, although I got it all set up.




But I did get a couple of photos of Daisy, just to spare everyone my complete lack of modeling abilities.  And Mom and Dad - your rugs are still a big hit with the entire family!



Day 187 - Tuesday, 6 July

Today was another toasty day; it's a wonder the girls didn't melt. 

Or maybe they did melt...

Actually, I'm not sure if Lucy-Fur hadn't stuck to the ground a bit.  Or maybe she's just a fan of the ground assault tactic...









No comments:

Post a Comment